FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Question: Is Kuhlman Instrument fluid environmentally hazardous?
Answer: Kuhlman Instrument fluid is not poisonous and does not harm the environment.
However, users should read the label attached to the fluid bottle and adhere to information herewith.
- Question: Does the 2000-A instrument need to be calibrated?
Answer: No, the instrument is mechanical by design and only self calibration is required.
Self calibration is maintaining fluid level at the zero mark.
- Question: Can I replace Kuhlman Instrument fluid with antifreeze?
Answer: No, only Kuhlman fluid is acceptable.
- Question: When storing the 2000-A what is the proper position, lying down or standing upright?
Answer: The preferred position is upright in a protected location.
- Question: Can I alter the 2000-A instrument in any way and still maintain the warranty?
Answer: No, alterations in any form will disallow all warranties.
- Question: Can I make repairs to the 2000-A instrument?
Answer: No, repairs must be made by a certified Kuhlman Instrument repairperson.