• Question: Is Kuhlman Instrument fluid environmentally hazardous?
o Answer: Kuhlman Instrument fluid is not poisonous and does not harm the environment. However, users should read the label attached to the
fluid bottle and adhere to information herewith.
• Question: Does the 2000-A instrument need to be calibrated?
o Answer: No, the instrument is mechanical by design and only self calibration is required. Self calibration is maintaining fluid level at
the zero mark.
• Question: Can I replace Kuhlman Instrument fluid with antifreeze?
o Answer: No, only Kuhlman fluid is acceptable.
• Question: When storing the 2000-A what is the proper position, lying down or standing upright?
o Answer: The preferred position is upright in a protected location.
• Question: Can I alter the 2000-A instrument in any way and still maintain the warranty?
o Answer: No, alterations in any form will disallow all warranties.
• Question: Can I make repairs to the 2000-A instrument?
o Answer: No, repairs must be made by a certified Kuhlman Instrument repairperson.
Products | Orders |
Repairs | About Us |
Contact Us | FAQ |
Employment | Links |
© Copyright 2005 - Kuhlman Instruments and Its Licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Website hosted by Effective Web LLC